The Pathology Unit is a well equipped modern facility providing a comprehensive diagnostic service to all areas of the Hospital and to Consultants and GPs, in London and the South East of England.
The Pathology Unit has full unconditional CPA accreditation.
- The Laboratory provides a 24 hour service.
- Most routine test results are available the same day.
- The Phlebotomy Department is located on the first floor of Brampton House in the Outpatient Department, and is open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.
- The Department operates a walk-in service for all routine blood tests, and self referrals for a limited range of tests.
- Appointments are only necessary for specialised investigations.
Each specialty within Pathology is consultant led and clinical advice and interpretation is available at all times. This can be arranged through the Client Services Coordinator, Tel : 0207 806 4022.
Personalised (special price) profiles can be arranged to suit the individual Client (Consultant, GP, alternative therapist, clinic, etc).
A phlebotomy service for blood tests is available in the Outpatient Department during routine opening hours – Appointments are not required for routine blood tests.
Domiciliary phlebotomy services can be arranged.