Casualty First at the Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth is a self pay service for minor accidents, injuries and illnesses allows patients, including children from the age of one year.
Patients are seen by a fully qualified doctor and pay a fee for an initial consultation with further charges for extra treatment if necessary.
- Sports injuries
- Fractures, soft tissue injuries, sprains and strains
- Wounds, wound closure and burns
- Cuts and grazes
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Gynaecological conditions
- Respiratory and chest complaints
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems
- Eye conditions
- Ear consultation and ear syringing
- Flu vaccines
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Many other medical issues on a walk-in basis
We are temporarily operating on an appointment only basis.
Please note that Casualty First does not accept head injuries or major accidents. In the event of an emergency dial 999 and ask for an ambulance.
Please note during busy times the last patient will be taken 30 minutes before closing.
For further information please call the centre on 020 7432 8300
Out-of-hours call 020 7806 4000 and ask to speak to the 08 bleep holder who can arrange admission to hospital.
- We are temporarily operating on an appointment only basis.
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
- Weekends and bank holidays: closed
- Please note during busy times the last patient will be taken 30 minutes before closing