Pari-Naz Mohanna is a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and Kings College Hospital, London. She graduated with honours from the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals ranking first in her year.
She was awarded the Royal College of Surgeons research fellowship and the Arris and Gale Lectureship for her Doctorate in Medicine (MD) degree, having spent two years at the Blond McIndoe Centre developing techniques to enhance nerve regeneration. Pari-Naz was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast) in 2006.
Pari-Naz’s comprehensive training as well as her cosmetic and reconstructive fellowships have enabled her to develop a specialist interest in:
- Aesthetic Surgery of the face including endoscopic brow lift, upper and lower lid blepharoplasty, face and neck lift
- Breast Surgery including; breast augmentation (enlargement) using implants and fat, breast reduction, mastopexy/lift, symmeterisation surgery for congenital breast asymmetry and surgery for gynaecomastia (male breasts)
- Body contouring including; liposuction/liposculpture, lipofilling, full or mini abdominoplasty, total body lift, thigh lift, arm lift and buttock enlargement with fat
- Reconstruction of the perineal region including labia reduction
- Reconstruction of the breast, skin, colorectal and gynaecological regions following
- Reconstruction of the abdomen following complex hernias and post pregnancy
- Management of complex wounds
- Non-surgical rejuvenation with Botox and fillers