Casualty First is now open
20th May 2020
We’re temporarily operating on an appointment only basis
We are very pleased to announce that Casualty First has reopened. Our doctors and nurses are available to treat minor injuries, minor illnesses and administer vaccinations.
To protect our patient’s safety, we have implemented a number of infection prevention control measures. This includes operating on an appointment only basis with a free telephone triage before your visit to the hospital.
To make an appointment, please call 02074 328 300. You will then receive a call back from a doctor for triage.
Temporary opening times
Please note we are temporarily running restricted opening times:
Monday to Friday – 8 am to 6 pm
Weekends and bank holidays – Closed
What changes have been made?
To protect our patient’s safety, we have implemented a number of infection prevention control measures.
- We have marked spaces in the waiting room so that our patients can observe social distancing measures.
- We have implemented additional cleaning to maintain the very highest level of hygiene.
- We will accept payment by card, but will not be taking cash. Patient fees remain unchanged.
- Please do not visit the hospital if you think you might have coronavirus
- If you or anyone in your household has had any flu like symptoms within the last 14 days, please self isolate and contact NHS 111 Online.
- If you require urgent medical assistance please call 999.