Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic
The Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic (EPAC) has been set up to assist a range of women who either are or wish to be pregnant but have concerns about actual or possible complications.
The clinic also recognises that with the restrictions in the National Health Service and the availability of services particularly in London, that there exists a need to provide additional support and guidance whether you are looking to have your baby privately or on the NHS.
The clinic is outpatient-based and offers a one-stop service to patients concerned with:
- Bleeding in early pregnancy
- Pelvic pain with a positive pregnancy test
- Severe nausea/vomiting in early pregnancy
- Anxiety due to a history of a previous miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy
- A desire to have an assessment of an assisted conception pregnancy
- A desire to receive pre-pregnancy assessment/counselling
The Consultant will take a history, perform an ultrasound scan and where necessary perform blood tests as part of the first consultation.
The list above is not exhaustive and is designed to provide a guide to people who may seek additional support during pregnancy or who need advice when planning a pregnancy.
Patients with a Request Form or letter of referral wishing to make an appointment should call us on: 020 7806 4060 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org