It is a self pay service for minor accidents, injuries and illnesses allows patients, including children from the age of one year.
Patients are seen by a fully qualified doctor and pay a fee for an initial consultation with further charges for extra treatment if necessary.
- Sports injuries
- Fractures, soft tissue injuries, sprains and strains
- Wounds, wound closure and burns
- Cuts and grazes
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Gynaecological conditions
- Respiratory and chest complaints
- Stomach, bowel and bladder problems
- Eye conditions
- Ear consultation and ear syringing
- Flu vaccines
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Many other medical issues on a walk-in basis